1. When using eyebrow pomade, it can dry out easily. If so add a drop of coconut oil to restore the soft texture!
2. Wet your brush before applying highlighter to give yourself a blinding glow!
3. Blend your foundation down to your neck to avoid a streaky foundation line.
4. To create sharp eyeshadow add a piece of tape from the edge of your eyelid to the end of your brow. Once you have finished your eye look pull the tape and carefully blend the crease.
5. Do your eyeshadow before your base, that way fall out will be easily cleared and you do not have to worry about smudging your foundation.
6. If you are doing a full face of makeup and do not want to do full eyeshadow, apply a matte bronzer into your crease. This will give you a subtle eye look and also make your eyes appear bigger.
7. DO NOT use your fingers to blend in primer, this can cause micro exfoliation and that causes clumps.
8. When doing an eye look use a concealer or eyeshadow primer to give the eyeshadow something to stick too, it also blends nicer and is more pigmented!
9. Put your mascara in a small glass of warm water whilst you do your makeup, then when you are ready to do your lashes the mascara will slide on extra smoothly.
10. Contouring with bronzer is easy! When trying to contour with a bronzer use the E3 method. To do this bronze down the side of your hairline along your temple, bring it down to the hollow of your cheek, underneath the cheekbone and then down along your jawline.
11. When doing under eye concealer, instead of a blob do a concealer triangle. This covers eye bags, dark patches and brightens.
12. Use a foundation slightly darker than your skin tone then use a really brightening concealer to even it out.
13. Make sure when using a cream highlighting product, you do not powder before doing so. This will turn the highlight clumpy and it will go crusty.
14. When applying false lashes, add a thin layer of mascara to give the lashes and glue something to stick too.
15. Apply highlighting drops under your foundation to give yourself a glow!
16. Once you have done your foundation and concealer, bake. Use a damp beauty blender to powder your under eyes, beneath your cheekbones and your forehead. Leave it for 5-10 minutes until brushing it off, then use a pressed powder to set the rest of your face.
17. Before makeup application make sure your pores are clear and you have moisturised your skin. Investing in good skin care will leave you with a clean and spotless face.
18. Make sure to wash your brushes, they carry many germs and making sure they are clean will stop your skin from breaking out.