1. The first reason why sleeping is important is that it can heal blood vessels. Ongoing sleep problems are linked to a risk of heart disease, kidney disease and high blood pressure.
2. Researchers have shown that after people sleep, they perform better on memory tasks.
3. All of our bodies need long periods of sleep in order for our muscle to grow.
4. When you don’t sleep enough your brain can’t think fast but also if you don’t sleep a lot you might gain fat. This can also affect your brain and make you want food.
5. Sleep helps you feel better and sleep also boosts up your mood.
6. Did you know that even 9 hours of sleep is enough for your body? Any more or less can increase your risk for serious conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and even death.