JOBS & VOLUNTEERING
Thank you for your interest in working for The Student View. We do not currently have any job opportunities, but if you’d like to hear about new opportunities when they arise, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or subscribe to our mailing list.
Below are some examples of how you may get involved by volunteering. Please note for all proofreading, copy editing and design opportunities it would be great to know what sort of experience you have in editorial work.
- Session delivery (this is only an option for professional journalists throughout the year)
- Proofreading (throughout the year)
- Copy editing (throughout the year)
- Photography (throughout the year)
- Designers (throughout the year)
- Data entry (throughout the year)
- Programme evaluation (throughout the year)
- IT assistance (throughout the year)
- Or let us know what skills you can bring to us! Offer your services, for example publishing our articles, giving PR advice or hosting an event or meeting (throughout the year).
If you would like to volunteer with us in any of the above capacities or in other ways we’d love to get to know you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Imogen Pemberton.